Hi there! My name is Antonio Rojas Cervantes. Tony for short. I am an aspiring game designer. I work on my own tabletop RPG as my Game Design portfolio. But on top of Game Design; I also enjoy character design and drawing. Rather than cluttering my other page, I am making this page to dedicate to my non-game design ventures. My game design page is here: mcawesum.blogspot.com If you wish to contact me, message me: Antonio_Cervantes87@yahoo.com
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
First post! Link VS Dark Link
This is an extremely old drawing. Yeeeeeeeeears old. Back when my composition sense wasn't as developed. If I had time I would make the distance between them more drastic. It would add more dynamism. Anyway, this is an homage to one of my favorite moments of in Ocarina of Time. Hope you enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment