Hi there! My name is Antonio Rojas Cervantes. Tony for short. I am an aspiring game designer. I work on my own tabletop RPG as my Game Design portfolio. But on top of Game Design; I also enjoy character design and drawing. Rather than cluttering my other page, I am making this page to dedicate to my non-game design ventures. My game design page is here: mcawesum.blogspot.com If you wish to contact me, message me: Antonio_Cervantes87@yahoo.com
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
MML3 Mascot Contest Entry
A while ago, when Megaman Legends 3 was still in production, Capcom's forums had many contests and polls to get the community involved and invested in the game's development. So, the game felt a lot more personal to the fans; this made the games cancellation sting a lot more than others to the fans. Anyway, there was a contest to design a mascot for a faction in the game. This was my entry for the contest, unfortunately I didn't win. I wanted to make something fun and likeable. Megaman had a mascot that was a monkey. I made this character inspired by the same cutesy style as Data the monkey. I named my bat after one of the robot masters from the classic Megaman series; who was a vampire looking character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment