Hi there! My name is Antonio Rojas Cervantes. Tony for short. I am an aspiring game designer. I work on my own tabletop RPG as my Game Design portfolio. But on top of Game Design; I also enjoy character design and drawing. Rather than cluttering my other page, I am making this page to dedicate to my non-game design ventures. My game design page is here: mcawesum.blogspot.com If you wish to contact me, message me: Antonio_Cervantes87@yahoo.com
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Turtle Tuff
Made this in college several years ago. It was for a digital painting class, I forgot my pen tablet at home and couldn't work on my project. So instead of doing nothing I made the first drawing with a mouse. Some time later I got the inspiration to alter the original and I came up with the second drawing. I like them, they're fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment